Terms of service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Analytics Intelligence Sites. ‘Analytics Intelligence Sites’ refers to all websites, desktop and mobile apps of Analytics Intelligence
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Analytics Intelligence sites if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Analytics Intelligence and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Analytics Intelligence sites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Analytics Intelligence sites for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Analytics Intelligence sites
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Analytics Intelligence sites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Analytics Intelligence sites
- Redistribute content from Analytics Intelligence sites. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Analytics Intelligence does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Analytics Intelligence, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Analytics Intelligence shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Analytics Intelligence reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Analytics Intelligence a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format, or media. You warrant and represent that:
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Analytics Intelligence or Analytics Intelligence Sites (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to indemnify us against all claims arising from your Website.
User Information/Know-Your-Customer (KYC) Requirements
In creating an Account and registering, or accessing our services, we may require you to provide and/or confirm information and documentation that will allow us to identify you, such as:A copy of your government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, driver's license, or other valid means of identification;Copies of Corporate Affairs Commission certificate and license to related affiliate bodies Such other information and documentation that we may require from time to time.You hereby authorize us to, directly or through a third party, obtain, verify, and record information and documentation that helps us verify your identity and other relevant information.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links (including APIs, keys, etc) or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.